Tuesday 20 November 2012

Playing for time


What started out as a simple need to gather all the Playmobil bits from the four corners of the apartment has turned into the task of the century. Trying to sort them all into their correct groups and find all their accessories might actually break me. Especially when 'people' come home from school and I find myself growling "Don't you TOUCH a thing!!! I have spent 4 solid hours on this so far and I'm not even half way done!". There will be no "We just want to play with you", nor "Can I help?" allowed to turn my head and let them mess up my cowboys with my air hostesses. "It's MINE!" I yell. "I AM PLAYING NOW!"

Kids: Why can't they just go and clean the windows or scrub the balcony or something and leave me to the important stuff?

3 comments:

  1. I'm incredibly jealous of your Playmobil man collection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of them! We seem to have boxes and boxes of the stuff. Most of it is actually mine from when I was a kid.

      Delete
    2. Aw it's great you have some of that stuff from your childhood! My parents didn't keep any of those kinds of things. All my Enid Blyton books are in my parents loft however and I really want to get them over here somehow! They also kept all my Sylvanian Family pieces (and I had quite alot) but I just don't have the space for them!!!

      Delete

You're not going to leave without saying something, are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...