Wednesday 3 March 2010

Would you employ this man?

Today is interview day! Stevie has a phone interview with Rolls-Royce Germany. Of course he is not at all nervous. I am more nervous because if he gets offered a job then I have 6 weeks to get us packed up, ebay a million extraneous items, disperse boxes of things I want to keep/send across to Germany to people all over the UK, boil wash the house, rent it out, and get us to Germany. Stevie is not nervous because he sees his part in all of this as very similar to his part in us getting ready to go on holiday - he doesn't even pack his toothbrush, that's my job. But don't worry dear readers, I run it round the toilet bowl before we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not going to leave without saying something, are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...