Tuesday 19 January 2010

Hiding from the day

It's now been three long days and itchy nights of chicken pox and I am struggling with the lack of sleep. The kids seem intent on playing up. Within the last two lines Hamish has thrown a chocolatey hand on to my trousers and then thrown himself to the ground by tripping over a fire engine and now is having a good cry. I am counting down the minutes until Stevie comes home and just wish the kids would watch tv and not make a mess...

I n e e d m y b e d

1 comment:

  1. Oh no.. chicken pox are dreadful! Poor little poppets (do you have a good supply of wine in the house?)

    My 2 nieces (then aged 8 & 10) came to visit many years ago.. and both of them came out in pox the day they were supposed to fly home.. that was fun.

    ReplyDelete

You're not going to leave without saying something, are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...