I've been meaning to paint it ever since she got it, and I kept getting brochures through the door for Aspace, an expensive childrens furniture company, and I loved one of the dolls houses they sell (see below). Lovely, and not too pink.
So it's also been on my 'to do' list since the start of the year, and last night I decided to get started. Orla caught me though as I was carrying it out of her room at bedtime and asked what I was doing, and when she found out, she put in an order that it must have a pink roof. Not that that spoiled what I wanted or anything...
So I did as much as I could last night, and only have to complete the 'client amends' from this morning's review session. Apparently the door isn't 'pink enough' and the roof should have her name on it, with a big 'O', and it needs trees by the door and a little daschund (well that's what I want to do anyway). But I might make the daschund have a pee against one of the trees just for the 'client's' amusement.